Memberships are processed through the international office of ITE. Membership in ITE includes your ITE Washington Section membership. Individual membership categories are:
- Member or Fellow Publicly Employed
- Member or Fellow Privately Employed
- Retired Members
- Young members
Student membership is free for one year and then $30. Young member rates begin at $30 and dues are discounted through age 29.
For ITE individual membership please follow this link:
- Public agency group membership.
There is a new agency membership option, designed to provide individual memberships for a large number of eligible professional staff members of the agency. For information please follow this link:
- Friends of ITE Washington
An alternative to full ITE membership is to be included on the ITE Washington email distribution list as a “Friend of ITE Washington”. As a Friend of ITE Washington you are welcome to attend our events. Please send your request to be on the Friends of ITE Washington list to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In additional to ITE membership benefits the many benefits of ITE Section membership include:
- Discounts on events, including monthly meetings, continuing education events, and the Section annual meeting
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing that your dues support local ITE student chapters and their scholarship fund, which disburses over $6,000 per year to university students interested in a career in the transportation engineering and planning field
- The Section newsletter, which provides you with technical articles, updates on local membership activities, and notification of local training opportunities.
Join ITE and you’ll gain access to a word of ideas, people, and resources.